Williston Disc Golf Course
= Unavailable = Available
250 Library Lane
Williston, VT 05495
CLOSED- Course is currently closed for repairs.
New Tee Pads being Installed.
Course will be 9 holes
Old Course Hole 1- will be a warm-up, putting area with 3 baskets to shoot at.
New Tee Signs and Map coming this Spring.
Built as a student project, it is used as part of the physical education program during school hours, but is free and open for the public to use. The course is quite flat with a variety of open and lightly wooded holes. Fairways are narrow, due to wetland areas that can not be mowed.
Tees are NOT to be moved.
On the Disc Golf Course, play should be that of regular golf, let quicker players play through or wait patiently for your turn at the tees.
Course must not be used during the month of March & April and any other time when it is very wet.
The conditions are not good for use and the course can be ruined.
I-89 to exit 12, follow Route 2A North for .5 miles, then turn right on Route 2 East, follow for 2 miles to Williston Central School on the left. The course is beyond the fields behind the school -- north of the baseball/softball fields and west of the soccer fields.
Disc Golfer's Code
- Play Smart: Never throw into a blind area or when players, spectators, pedestrians, or other facility users are within range.
- Respect the Course: Observe all posted rules. No littering, graffiti, or abuse of equipment or flora.
- Represent the Sport: Be positive and responsible. Teach others.
- Use of the course is at your own risk.
- Course is open dawn to dusk.
- This is a multi-use area. Yield to other park users.
- Please respect neighbors, the environment, wetland areas and other users.
- Carry out what you carry in. Pick up after yourself and others.
- Please adhere to and respect the course and equipment.
- Do not alter the course (trees, bushes, etc.) in any way.
- Respect the Out of Bounds areas.
- DO NOT throw from within Out of Bounds areas.
- No Alcohol, Smoking, Glass or Loud Music allowed on course.
- Pets must always be on a leash.
- Be Courteous and Have Fun!
- All rules and ordinances governing the Town of Williston are applicable.