Village Community Park - Ice Rink
Facility Area Information
250 Library Lane
Williston, VT 05495
The Ice Rink is set up December-March. The use of it is weather dependent.
A 60 x 60 ft. area with boards and liner is flooded each Winter.
Ice Rink is located near the Warming Hut at the Park.
Fencing- Rink will have a temp fence around it and the entrance to the rink, by the warming hut, will be open when the rink is safe to use, and closed off by fence when rink is unsafe or making ice.
Opening and Closing of rink will be posted on Facebook and on the Home Page of the Rec. website under “Announcements”- Blue OPEN when open, Red CLOSED when closed.
Shovel- is hung up in the warming hut to be used to clear snow from rink. Return shovel to warming hut for others to use.
Lights- Rink has lights for night-time use. Panel with button is on pole next to rink, push button for lights- lights are on a timer until 9:30p.
Hockey Goal- is available for use on the rink. Please remove goal from rink when done, so that it doesn't freeze on the ice.
Respect- Please respect the rink, be careful of liner, clips, boards and brackets, so they can be reused each year. Also, stay off the rink when closed so ice can be formed that is safe to use.
Respect all users of the ice rink and share in the use. No one group has priority or allocated time.
Please share and play together. All are welcome!
|SKATE PARK/ICE RINK GUIDELINES
Facility Hours: Dawn to 9:30pm
- Use this facility at your own risk.
- Be responsible – the Skate Park/Ice Rink is not supervised.
- Only Skate Park or Ice Rink activities are permitted.
- Safety First:
- Helmet and other protective gear are highly recommended.
- Be aware of others and objects to avoid collisions.
- Avoid and report broken or damaged equipment.
- No Food, Drinks, Gum or Glass is allowed on the area or elements.
- No Spitting, Loud Music or Swearing.
- No Smoking, Alcohol or Drugs.
- Carry In, Carry Out- Pick up all trash and recyclables and dispose of in proper containers.
- Be Respectful of others - no fighting or foul language.
- Be Courteous and Have Fun!