Low Impact Cardio Workout- Age 14+
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This low impact workout is suitable for all fitness levels and a great way to build muscular strength, endurance, and cardiovascular fitness without putting too much stress or strain on your joints: this will be followed by a relaxing mindfulness stretch.
No equipment program
Instructor: Makeey Shdyak
Bio: Been teaching group fitness classes (step, low impact, strength and cardio kick boxing) for 25 years, and 23 years of those years right here in VT for the Sports and Fitness Edge. An American Fitness Association of America (AFAA) certified fitness instructor and certified in CPR and first aid.
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- If a program is Full, you can register and will be put on a waiting list. No fee for waiting list.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).