KinderRec Sports- Grade K, Soccer, Basketball
Kindergarten Sports are designed to teach the fundamentals and rules of the game. Youngsters will be provided with the opportunity to learn, practice and develop their individual skills.
Each Saturday will consist of introducing new skills and activities.
A ball is provided to each child in the programs that is theirs to keep to practice during and after the programs.
A parent is required to be on the field/court with their child.
Soccer program begins in September- Registration Now Open
Basketball program begins in January- Registration opens Nov. 1
Instructors: Rec. Staff
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options. At Checkout you will have the option to pay online or offline.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).