Williston Recreation & Parks, VT
Skip to nav
R.E.C. Camp- Explorer Pod (Entering Grades 1-2)
R.E.C. Camp- Recreation Experiences for Children- Explorer Pod
Is a wonderful twist on the traditional day camp. Packed with recreation, sports, and arts & crafts, there is never a dull moment. This activity-based day camp is the perfect blend of choice activities, group games, free play and the ever-popular field trip.
Campers have the opportunity to meet new friends, learn new things and have fun. Each day campers participate in choice activities, group games, and indoor and outdoor play. After a morning on the go, there is lunch and quiet time to rejuvenate and be ready for an afternoon of fun activities.
Campers get to choose their choice activities that come from the counselors that are hired. There are a variety of activities to choose from each Summer.
COVID-19 Guidelines for this Summer.
All campers and staff are required to wear a mask inside.
Masks optional outside.
Camp is held at Williston Central School
Full Days- 7:30a-5:30p
Half Days- (7-1 week, morning or afternoon options are offered June 28-August 13)
There are 8-1 week sessions available from June 28- August 20 (no camp July 5).
A session is Monday-Friday, full or half days. A session cannot be spilt up by days or the full and half day options.
(Your child may attend any days of a session that you want, but the registration is taking a session spot, full fee must be paid and will not be prorated)
Full Days- 7:30a-5:30p $175 Res/$185 Non
Mornings- 7:30a-12:30p $90 Res/$100 Non
Afternoons- 12:30-5:30p $90 Res/$100 Non
Online Payment Option- with a credit card, is open until midnight Sunday of each week, for the next week’s camp session.
For More Info on Camp See Links Below:
Day Camp Info for R.E.C. Camp
Camp Registration, Payment, Cancellation Info
Day Camp Info Packet
Day Camp Reminders
If you would like to give to help children attend camp this Summer.
CLICK HERE to be brought to the donation page and give to the "Day Camp Scholarship" Fund
- Registration for the Day Camp is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (A convenience fee of 3.5 % is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and your child is enrolled in the sessions that you have chosen.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, bringing in, or using drop box to pay with a check or cash. Send payment with the receipt that is generated after you register.
- You can use the Offline Option to pay the non-refundable deposits- $25 per child, per sessions.
- NOTE: Using the Offline Payment Option, your child is not enrolled until the non-refundable deposits or the full amount is received.
- Final balance for all camp sessions is due on the June date above.
- Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- The Offline Payment Option closes on the June date above, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office.
- Registration Deadlines:
- 1. Online Payment- registration using the Online Payment Option, closes the Sunday prior to the start date of each session.
- 2. Offline Payment- registration using the Offline Payment Option, closes 3:30p the Friday prior to the start date of each session.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (Spots fill up fast in the Day Camp)
To Register your child for Day Camp:
- Login to your Household Account.
- Use the "Change Member" below to choose the correct child to register for camp sessions.
- Click on the child’s name under the option that you want- Full Days, Mornings or Afternoons.
- Then click on "Choose Option" for the available sessions/weeks.
- You will then select all the sessions of camp that you want to register that child for. Click on "Continue".
- Check your weeks and then click "Checkout Out or "Keep Shopping" to register another child for a camp.
- If you choose “Keep Shopping”- The sessions you just registered for will be saved in your cart.
- When you are ready for Check Out- Read the Waiver and click on ‘Check Out”.
- You will need to fill out the "Camper Information Form" for each child.
- You will then have the options to "Pay Online" with a credit card or use the "Offline Payment" to drop off or mail in the fees or deposits.